I had a great Mother's Day weekend! Had a nice sleep in sunday morning, went to church and had a wonderful dinner at my brother's restaraunt, with the company of all the
"Mom's" in my life...my mom, my grandma and God mother as well! DJ looked especially spiffy in his plaid shorts! Thanks to my wonderful Husband for a great day and I LOVE my new Digital Picture Frame, but is a bit distracting at work, but a good distraction! I love being a mom, there is no better job or reward
in this life!
"Mom's" in my life...my mom, my grandma and God mother as well! DJ looked especially spiffy in his plaid shorts! Thanks to my wonderful Husband for a great day and I LOVE my new Digital Picture Frame, but is a bit distracting at work, but a good distraction! I love being a mom, there is no better job or reward
I love his outfit!!!!
ReplyDelete