Friday, October 23, 2009

MO trip to see Pappy and Family

Since we had decided to make a "trip" we made a week of it and hit all the grandparents in other states :) I have not been to MO in about 5yrs and it was great to visit again and see family! My grandpa has a 5month old Boston Terrier puppy that DJ just fell in LOVE with. He loves small dogs and all he could do was go around the house saying "Panky, Panky" (his name is Spanky) and throw the balls back and forth (I have a video, hopefully i can figure out how to post). I"m sure Spanky is missing DJ once he is able to catch up on his sleep! They were really cute and i hope we can get a dog some day for him! But that was great entertainment for DJ because once again it was tooo cold to do much outside! Here's Pappy and Spank in his normal sleeping spot and then Grandma Lois playing with DJ. Grandma Lois took such great care of us during our visit!
I don't know why...but i can never get them to SMILE :)
Uncle Jay and Audrey came over for a visit...it was great to see them and hear about all the grandkids!
We were also fortunate to see my Grandma's Brother, Uncle Harry, and his Son and Family. We haven't seen them in years either and of course little Stephanie is all grown up now! :) She was soo good with DJ and i hope we can see them again on one of their trips to CA!
These were just cute misc DJ pics...i duno if damon showed him or what but he discovered his pockets in his pants and now has to stick his hands in his pockets before he says cheese for pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with the grand-parents not smiling. That made me laugh :) My dad never smiles either in pictures- ha. Glad you got to see Grandpa Harry! And before I forget, I absolutely LOVE your new family blog picture on top!!!!!

    ReplyDelete