I'm officially in my 3rd trimester! I can't believe it has gone by so fast! I'm just now starting to feel uncomfortable..usually in the evenings and really when i have to bend over to do DJ stuff...so thankfully damon has taken over bath time for me :) I'm very lucky tho that i've had such a great pregnancy! I've gained 24lbs so far...we'll see if i reach the 50lbs like i did with DJ :) I'm going to the OB every 2 wks now which is fun to hear the heartbeat!
Here is a pic from 23wks!

and 4wks later at 27wks! This is when i gained a whopping 10lbs in between and can't wear a few of the pants i use too! :)

DJ wanted to take a pic with daddy's belly too! :)

I go out on leave at the end of September (4wks before the due date) and am counting the days now! :) It will be soo nice to be off and start going through all of DJ's baby stuff and getting what i need out!
No comments:
Post a Comment