Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tahoe with Sandros'

Sooo our friends we met on our cruise in November came to Tahoe for a visit from Idaho. We met up with them with our other friends that went on the cruise with us. We had a great time in Tahoe and then got a weekday in to go snowboarding! We rented a great house and spent some time in the casinos! They also came down to our homes to stay a night and meet the kidos and go to our favorite sushi place! I think we might have convinced them to hold off on having kids..lol They are young though so have more time..hee!


We went snowboarding (me) skiing (them) at Northstar and they kept me moving! I'd never been there and it was a great ski resort with awesome long runs and the weather was PERFECT and snow was good..not great, but not bad! I barely took any pics and am soo bummed i had a cute pic of Teresa and i on the gondola and it's gone :( But here's the Idaho couple with Lake Tahoe in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment