Me-ma and Great Grandma took DJ to the zoo a few weekends back when Damon and I went out of town for the night. He had a lot of fun seeing all the animals...Giraffes pictured here and his first time on the Carousel :)
In case you didn't know, the San Diego Zoo will be free for kids every day in October, and I bet it's even better than the Sacramento Zoo! It would make a great little get-away, and we'd get to see you too! Something to think about, Love all the pictures, Give DJ our love, the Moberlys
In case you didn't know, the San Diego Zoo will be free for kids every day in October, and I bet it's even better than the Sacramento Zoo! It would make a great little get-away, and we'd get to see you too!
ReplyDeleteSomething to think about,
Love all the pictures,
Give DJ our love,
the Moberlys