Here's a few pictures from DJ's School Harvest Party/Parade. He was our little Monkey this year! I figure this is the last year i might get away with the "babyish" costumes and him not asking to be something!

Cousin fun! :)
Pumpkins..yeah! :) Taylor picked the Spider and Kim did a great job carving it out!
DJ didn't want to touch the insides of the pumpkins but loved watching us carve and holding the "poons"!
Damon found some really cool lights for the pumpkins!
They are ready to go Trick or Treating! :) DJ practiced saying Trick Or Treat but didn't say it once we were at the door. He did get Thank You out a few times but mostly after he walked away! He loved chasing after Taylor and going door to door. Some of the decorations and costumes did scare him a bit but he kept saying "more, more, more" after we left each house!
And the loot! I thought there was more in there for sure!
And some evening fun with all the kids wanting a back ride!
I love the monkey costume!!! Too cute. And your pumpkins looked awesome!
ReplyDelete